Limited permit mental health counseling jobs nyc
Limited Permit Mental Health Counselor Job in New York
- 1Years of therapy experience required
- Full Time
- Online Therapy: Work remotely
Are you a dedicated Mental Health Counselor with a Limited Permit (MHC-LP) looking to make a real difference?
Join our dynamic and supportive team at Manhattan Mental Health Counseling and become the exceptional therapist you were meant to be.
In our comprehensive program at our private practice, you will grow your skills, confidence, and experience while working with a diverse group of adult clients via telehealth.
Why Join Our Team?
- Full-time position (minimum of 30 direct service hours per week)
- Inspiring learning environment with direct and peer supervision for professional growth
- Engaging monthly workshops and on-demand training
- Generous health insurance coverage, including outpatient mental health services
- Convenient telehealth or hybrid work options
- Comprehensive administrative support, including billing, client acquisition, and training
- Valid MHC-LP (candidates without this qualification will not be considered)
- Master's Degree in mental health
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and improvement of therapeutic skills
- High work ethic and passion for therapy and the healing process
- Outstanding integrity, honesty, and dedication to serving the community
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients, managing weekly sessions and treatment
- Conduct initial intakes
- Complete SOAP notes for each session
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding scheduling, openings, and cancellations
- Maintain a private, quiet space to conduct therapy sessions
- Engage in weekly reporting and learning with your supervisor
Manhattan Mental Health Counseling is a compassionate and skilled therapy group dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, and expert online therapy. Our licensed mental health counselors specialize in helping adults with anxiety, depression, trauma, LGBTQ+ issues, self-esteem, and work stress.
We believe in the power of therapy to heal and transform lives and are dedicated to serving the community and improving the well-being and relationships of all.
If you're ready to embrace the future of therapy and contribute your skills and knowledge to our vibrant community, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter expressing your interest in joining our team. We look forward to welcoming you to the Manhattan Mental Health Counseling family!Are you already licensed as an LMHC? If yes, apply here.
Online therapy or hybrid from our Midtown East office
Interested in joining Manhattan Mental Health Counseling? We're building a multidisciplinary and compassionate therapy practice and we'd love for you to join.
Meet Our Biofeedback Therapist
Biofeedback Therapy near Union Square (14th Street)