Effective date: June 13th, 2023
Information we collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, contact information (email address, phone number), date of birth, and other details necessary for providing therapy services. This information is collected when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website (Manhattanmentalhealthcounseling.com) or during the registration process.
- Website Usage Data: When you visit our website (Manhattanmentalhealthcounseling.com), we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, operating system, and browsing behavior. This data helps us analyze trends, improve our website functionality, and enhance user experience.
Use of collected information
- Providing Services: We may use your personal information to provide therapy services, schedule appointments, and communicate with you about your treatment. This includes sending appointment reminders, billing, and providing relevant therapeutic information.
- Website Improvement: We may use the website usage data to analyze and improve our website (Manhattanmentalhealthcounseling.com), monitor trends, and enhance user experience. This information may be used in an aggregated and anonymized format.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide requested information, and send administrative messages related to our services.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., court orders, government agencies).
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services. These providers may have access to your personal information but are obligated to maintain its confidentiality and use it solely for the purposes outlined in this policy.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal proceedings or to protect our rights, safety, or the rights and safety of others.
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we strive to protect your information, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
Last updated: June 13th, 2023