Mental Health Counselor Jobs
Mental Health Counselor Job in New York (Immediate start with online therapy)
Rekindle Your Passion for Therapy in a Dynamic, Remote Team with Unparalleled Flexibility and Support
- +3 Years of post-licensure experience required
- Part Time or Full Time
- Online Therapy: Work remotely
Are you an experienced therapist seeking a remote opportunity that allows you to reignite your love for the profession and focus solely on your clinical work?
Look no further! We are offering an exceptional chance to join our diverse and talented group of psychotherapists, committed to providing meaningful, impactful therapy to clients from the comfort of your own home.
At Manhattan Mental Health Counseling, we believe in empowering our therapists to design their own schedules and pursue their unique passions while enjoying the stability of a salaried position with benefits.
As part of expansion we are looking for a LMHC, licensed mental health counselor to work one-on-one with a diverse group of adult clients.
Additionally, there's an opportunity to become a Supervisor for extra pay.
Here's what our therapists have to say about us:
- Focus on your clinical passion in a remote setting
- Design and manage your own schedule
- Engage in weekly training groups and practical workshops
- Health insurance coverage, including outpatient mental health services
- Telehealth or hybrid options available
- Eligibility to become a Supervisor for Limited Permit holders (additional compensation provided)
- Comprehensive administrative support, including billing, client acquisition, and training
- A genuine passion for therapy and helping others
- Strong integrity, honesty, and commitment to serving the community
- Licensed as a mental health counselor (LMHC)
- Master's Degree in mental health
- At least 5 years of experience providing psychotherapy in a one-on-one setting
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Committed to continuous learning and improvement of therapeutic skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience integrating mindfulness with psychotherapy is preferred
- Build relationships with clients, conduct weekly meetings, and manage treatment
- Complete initial intake and daily SOAP notes after client meetings
- Proactively manage scheduling, openings, and cancellations through our online platform
- Conduct therapy sessions from a private and quiet space
Manhattan Mental Health Counseling is a compassionate and skilled therapy group dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, and expert online therapy. Our licensed mental health counselors specialize in helping adults with anxiety, depression, trauma, LGBTQ+ issues, self-esteem, and work stress.
We believe in the power of therapy to heal and transform lives and are dedicated to serving the community and improving the well-being and relationships of all.
If you're ready to embrace the future of therapy and contribute your skills and knowledge to our vibrant community, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter expressing your interest in joining our team. We look forward to welcoming you to the Manhattan Mental Health Counseling family!Looking for a limited permit position? If yes, apply here.
Online therapy or hybrid from our Midtown East office
Interested in joining Manhattan Mental Health Counseling? We're building a multidisciplinary and compassionate therapy practice and we'd love for you to join.
Meet Our Biofeedback Therapist
Biofeedback Therapy near Union Square (14th Street)